To setup your Outlook Express client:
- Open Outlook Express.
- Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts…
- Click Add, and then click Mail…
- Enter your name in the Display name: field, and click Next.
- Enter your full email address (username@your_domain.com) in the Email address: field, and click Next.
- Enter mail.themarcomgroup.com in the Incoming mail (IMAP) server: field. Enter mail.themarcomgroup.com in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full email address (including ‘@your_domain.com’) in the Account name: field. Enter your email password in the Password: field, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
If your having trouble with the SMTP/Sending server follow the instructions below to use SMTP Authorization.
- Highlight mail.themarcomgroup.com under Account, and click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Enter 587 in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field.
- Enter 143 in the Incoming mail field.
- Return to the Servers tab, and check the box next to My server requires authentication.
- Click OK.